R/O help!!!

I am new to this hobby...learning quick though. Purchased a used and complete 90 gal complete system that I am going to build a reef tank with....want to do it right though!!!

Question....it came with a r/o system with a 1/4 fitting on the incoming line. I want to hook it up to a garden hose that chokes down to a 1/4 fitting to hook up to the r/o system....any suggestions???? has anyone done this before????? thanks for any input you may have.....any comment is appeciated!!!!!!!!

Wit!!!....I am going to quit posting and just find you with a PM!!!!! LOL....Thank you for responding but I am not sure what query to ask ebay .... i am trying to choke down the garden hose to fit the 1/4 intake on the R/O......what do I look for on ebay?

Witfull

i cant get to ebay from this PC,,,but lemme think for a second,,,and if you stop posting,,,i wont answer,,,lol

Thank you Wit!!!...YOU SEEM TO POP UP EVERYTIME I AM HERE!!!!!!... BTW.....I am new to this and for a beginner....a real beginner (salt or freshwater), I appreciate your expertise in hints and suggestions. One day, I hope to have the expertise and patience to give (as you do) one like myself and I hope to be as informative and patient as you.....again, THANK YOU!