Quick Question

I'm trying to convince my parents to get me a larger tank for my reef:). I saw this 29g tank designed with everything (nano cube) for the exact same price as the light fixture I was planning for my 10g, so I was wondering if the lighting on it would be strong enough for zoas and mushrooms. Because if it is than I can try to convince them to let me get that because it comes with lighting and is the same price as the lighting anyway:).

Here's a link.
Coralife BioCube Aquarium System, Nano Reef Aquariums | PetSolutions

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
Yes you can keep palys, zoas, shrooms, GSP and many others. I have a 14g and have a few zoas in it and they are doing much better there then in my 90. Now if your future plans include SPS you will need to upgrade the lights

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Yes you can keep palys, zoas, shrooms, GSP and many others. I have a 14g and have a few zoas in it and they are doing much better there then in my 90. Now if your future plans include SPS you will need to upgrade the lights

Ive got the same one lol, mine does best with 50/50 bulbs but yeah they are ok... just so small lol

Thanks for the help. @sasquatch they may be small but for me a 29g is a significant upgrade from where I would be with planning my 10g reef-:)

engineer goby

Has been struck by the ban stick
Ive got the same one lol, mine does best with 50/50 bulbs but yeah they are ok... just so small lol

I have 2 clarki clowns in mine and if I over fill the tank by as much as an ounce it leaks down the glass

Thanks for the help. @sasquatch they may be small but for me a 29g is a significant upgrade from where I would be with planning my 10g reef-:)
You can build a pretty nice reef in a 29

fishguy4

ya i second that. ive had this exact tank when i was 11 and it will support most corals (except maybe sps) but ya i would recommend the 29, mostly because of the lights, the better space, and the filtration is all there