Questions about my corals (take a look, pics included)

twofinhogie

So I have a few questions, ID's, and your opinions. I'll start off with my first picture......

Here I have a half and half paly that I'm very proud of. After 2+ months of neglecting my tank I was surprised to find this lil guy doing what I'd hoped for when putting my green and purple death next to each other. My deliema is should I just appreciate it for what it is and leave it of should I try fragging it off to grow more like it. With the expierece I've had with these palys their pretty darn hardy.
HalfandHalf.jpg

Next is my clam. Can anyone tell me why it looks like two completely different clams depending on where you view it from? I'm looking for an answer a little more in depth than just it's my lights. Would like to know the science of it since none of my other corals/marine life displays this same phenomenon.
P1050124.jpg

P1050125.jpg

Next are my ID's. I'm looking for the name of the palys just below my blue hornets. I can't remember where I got them but I really like their colors and size, so a name would be nice to go with them.
P1050127.jpg

Lastly are these shrooms/ris/yumas/whatever the heck they are. I got one of these from a lfs like a year and a half ago displaying the colors blue and brown. I though it had potential so I bought it. I grew quick and devastated some of my neon trumpets so I cut the sucker out, but not before it had dropped a few babies. Fast forward to now and they're everywhere, they colored up beautifully, and I still don't know what they are or if they have a name. Any information known about these would be appreciated. The colors on them are Blue, Green and Purple.
P1050133.jpg

Thanks!

steved13

PREMIUM
On the Clam, I read up on this a while back, so it's not fresh in my mind (I'll see if I can find some articles and post them) Basically Clams have crystals in their tissue that gives them there coloring. At different angles the light is bent through the crystals differently so it will look different.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
only on the clam.. the reflective qualities of the zooxanthellae and symbiotic bacteria, they are focused like a heat seeking rocket, looking for the bright spot