Question quantities when buying

Phyxius

Just a warning to make sure the post clarifies the exact amount of something your buying.
Not naming the seller as I really should have asked for a better description but feel this was a misleading sale. I like to buy Chaeto from different people once in awhile just to get some diversity and bought two bags from this sellers ad

Its time to trim it back again, this cheato has lots of snails, stars, and other organisms in it and each bag will include a bunch of life.

I have about 10 bags available. Bags are sandwich size and discounts will be given for larger purchases.

This is what I received when I bought 2 bags worth when it came. All other times I bought a sandwich bag or qt bag it was stuffed full of it. Both bags together were about the size of a ping pong ball sized piece........Thats a bottle cap off a 20oz bottle for reference and the sandwich bag underneath in the pic

IMG_3484.jpg

twoclowns

Thats terrible, couldn't imagine selling that small amount as a bag. I wouldn't give out any less then a semi tightly packed fist full when I sell it, I bet all 10 bags might equal a fist full. Just shows you that some people out there aren't very honest. Frags can be the same way, close up to make them look larger, photoshop, and actinic bombing corals to make them appear more colorful. Its very frustrating when you trust someone to be honest with you.