Q&A for a Fuge?

reefsmoker

Oh man, don't fool around with my emotions Dan, lol i thought i just gave you the tip of the century. keep us posted - I'll search too

tippMANn98

Has been struck by the ban stick
i have a couple that I found on ebay....its under ebaystores, they are cheap though, like $70-80-90-100 no light....

now i kinda like that for sure !

Is this being bought with your cig money? lol nice work .... someday i'll quit too .... someday :)

tippMANn98

now i kinda like that for sure !

Is this being bought with your cig money? lol nice work .... someday i'll quit too .... someday :)

well no not really, just a little extra from each week saving up thats all....I take what cash I have left over when I get my new paycheck and keep it safe.

tippMANn98

so, its like this...spend $100 and it really sucks because its cheap, or spend $109 +$30 for CL fuge light, + sm pump, or end up spending BOTH.

well no not really, just a little extra from each week saving up thats all....I take what cash I have left over when I get my new paycheck and keep it safe.

lol wish i had that kind of will power .... i have extra money and i spend it ASAP .... oh well :)

epiphone?

hmmm .... ♫ ?

SantaMonica

PREMIUM
Another scrubber option you might look at is a Turf Algae Filter Screen, either in a bucket, or suspended over your sump. They are extremely powerful, and will usually get your nitrate and phosphate down to zero in three weeks:

SeededSideBeforeHarvestSmall.jpg

Here are the links:

http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forums...s-skimmer-refugium-everything.html#post514459