Put the camera down and step away from the tank

Melanie

In case you aren't sick of my many many photos yet....

Clam? Nope, just my Fiji Leather pretending....
035-4.jpg

Little Legs...
031-4.jpg

Free feather dusters live forever...purchased ones die.
030-4.jpg

Snails are pretty too!
029-6.jpg

The little frag that could...
018-2.jpg

Some stuff glows in the dark!
010-1.jpg

Melanie

I have a Sony Cybershot DSC-T200 8.1 MP. I have been playing around with different settings. Mostly I just turn off the flash and use the regular macro mode. But there are some very cool options.

ScubaDrew

Nice work Mel! Your photos are great. Looks like you might have some micro bubbles in your tank, i recognize the star wars effect from my photos when my water gets low in my sump. Do you have a filter sock on your return line?

Drew

Melanie

Ahhh, you must have missed my thread on my supposed Ca problem that turned out to be microbubbles. I THINK I have fixed it today.

PS I'm home sort of sick so that's why I'm on the forum all day.

ScubaDrew

You don't have to explain your self to us 'during-the-workday-ers'! We're on here all day at the office!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Love the pics Melanie! Especially the one of the leather mimicing a clam, that is sweet! Maybe it's some kind of survival mechanism!:lol: Like those octopus that mimic other animals!

GeeWizzItsMe

haha! Purchased featherdusters die and free ones live! That is so true! PS my queen conch never climbs on the glass... I need more algae for him to eat!

Melanie

he he he. Yeah, it's fun having a new toy and this was the PERFECT anniversary present. I thank my hubby every day.

lcstorc

What great pics!
Fun to see everybody looking good. (except the store bought feather dusters. :( )