Purple thing

hub81

Hey everyone, I switched over from a Fish only to the reef side a few weeks ago.
After installing a new lighting system and sump I have started to notice alot of different things growing. I have one rock that has started to grow green polups and a couple yellow spunges.
I have this purple thing that started to grow on the back of one of my live rocks. It is almost hidden from site and I can't get a picture of it. It is near the bottom. It is a little bigger than a dime, purple in the middle and white around the edges. Has anyone else seen anything like this?

75Gal reef in progress. 120lbs live rock, 80lbs live sand, 20 snails, 10 blue leg hermits, sea urch, no fish yet or coral other than what is growing on its own.
29 gal sump with fug 10lbs live rock, 20lbs live sand, micro algy.
Octo 150 nw skimmer, quit one high head 4000 return pump.
4x54watt blue attin, 2x250watt metal hylides, 6 blue moon. 1 pc 54watt for sump.

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Could be a patch of coraline algae, but without a picture, ID is going to be a guess at best.

hub81

Its not coraline it sways with the water flow and it looks like it has a mouth. It is a light purple with white bubble shapped edges.

hub81

It is a flat circle with a purple center and white dots all over it. It also has a white mouth and seems to get bigger at night. I now have three of these all in different locations in my tank. I have tried to take a couple of picks but they are so small it just doesn't come out good enough for you to see it.
I just feed it the same filter feeder food I give to my flower pot corals and it seem to take it.
I guess I will just keep taking care of it tell it gets big enough to take a pic of and then some one can tell me what it is, LOL