Pulsing Xenia for sale or trade

deanerk

Hey all! Haven't been to the boards in a while and I kinda miss it. I've been really busy in the last few months, but not too busy to keep up on my tank maintenance. Everything's been working out well for my tank - in fact, too well! I've eliminated my hair algae problem, but now have another unstoppable force taking over my tank. It's Pulsing Xenia! I need to clear some out before I lose my fish in it. Okay it's not that bad... :D

Here's the catch: I don't want to ship it. These guys ship very poorly. I know from experience The first two times I had it shipped to me overnight it arrived a stinky mushy mess.

So, I'd prefer to trade with someone local, but I will also sell local. I'd like a pretty mushroom or zooanthid or something. I don't want to have to sell it to an LFS and watch them turn around and sell it for $30-40 a frag. I'll sell mine for $5-15 a frag, depending on size.

Email me at dean@wi.rr.com if you;re interested.

deanerk

Pic for ya. It's bright pink and pulses like crazy. I started with one little stalk with 5 pulsing heads on it and put it on this little peak. It grows like crazy and splits into several stalks and hangs from the peak until I cut one off and move it to the other side of the tank.

deanerk

No takers, eh? Okay, I've got to clear some of this out. All frags $5 each. I'd give them away, but I have to pick up some more rubble LR for them to spread onto. I am, of course, still open to trading a frag for a shroom or something... If I don't have any bites here, I'll try the Frag Exchange.

Curtswearing

Welcome Back!!! Good to see you again.

I don't need any xenia at the moment but hopefully someone will want it. That's a nice color variation you have.