Pro_builders 180 tank for sale cheap

prow

PM sent. sorry i have been working 7am to 7pm past three days. its a 1 1/2 hour drive eachway. only leaves 9 hours to shower eat ect... so i pretty much sleep and work during my days on. with the time difference i am posting in the middle of your dream time. tell me what you think on the PM?

Pro_builder

System still for sale. I will split up if I can get enough people on the same weekend or weekday to take the livestock and equipment.
I know of one guy that wants some of the livestock and other goods, but I just can't do it with out others helping out on the livestock end.

Reefcraze_1

Troy I'll be praying for you I'm interested in you tank I would pay 2500, at this point I'm not sure if I can get the money in time. If you can keep it off ebay for a few days I'll let you know by sunday. I live in western Canada so could you let me know what a rough shipping cost would be?

Chris

Pro_builder

I would have no idea what shipping would be, I would see if you could come get it. It was going to be over $1500 to ship to cali.
Let me know what you want to do.

aquanewbe

even a newbe like me can see your well liked.
i wish you the best on your back surgery!!!!!
god bless you

i wish i lived closer to oxford,iowa

I'm sure you could find someone to help with maintenance while you're down. That would probably be a lot cheaper than selling this setup at 1/4 price and buying new later. Talk to some LFS in your area or a 16 year old that needs a job...you could walk him through everything to do and possibly get him interested in this hobby to boot. May God bless you through the surgery and recovery.

God bless,
Disciple

Pro_builder

The tank all goodies are sold. Thanks everyone for your thoughts.
I am sure that Prow will enjoy the tank, once he gets it setup.

boozeman

You are getting one sweet set up Prow :thumbup:

Troy, please continue to guide us with your DIY knowledge :invisible

prow

looking foreword to meeting you troy:) i plan on moving soon so it will not be setup until then. but that will make it easy to move my fishes and corals in my current tank over. see ya tomorrow:wave:

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM
I'm really sorry to hear that Troy. I hope everything goes well for you.

The bright side is that today's micro surgical discectomy techniques are light years ahead from when I first got into the medical field. Your outcome will be good... you'll see. :thumbup: