Premium Membership

ReefLady

Staff member
Hello all, hope you are enjoying the new server. :)

As I previously stated, the new dedicated server has increased the performance of the site dramatically. However, it has also dramatically increased our costs.

Another benefit of the server is that it makes much more disk space and bandwidth available to us.

Thus, it only makes sense to make some of those resources available to those who are willing to help defray the costs of the server.

With this in mind, I have worked very hard to put together a package that is a win-win for both RS and our members. I then ran it past the entire mod staff, who added some important features as well, and confirmed that this is a positive program for us.

There are a few unbreakable rules I went by:

1. No one is or will EVER be required to pay for the ability to read or post on RS.

2. Any features offered to premium members will not be at the cost of reducing what registered or contributing members currently have.

3. Premium membership must provide real value to those who decide to join.

With that, I introduce our new, completely voluntary, premium membership program.

Please see this page for all the details, as well as some answers to (anticipated) questions.

If you have ANY questions, concerns or comments, please by all means add them to this thread.

Click here to read about Premium Membership or to sign up

Thanks

Travis

Snelly40

not sure if i just read it wrong or if my brain is just fried from working my lovely 80 hours this week.
But if i already pay 5$ per month, do i just automatically become a premium member or do i need to do another $5 a month?

ReefLady

Staff member
I can change that so it reads the same as it used to... since it says "premium member" in neon right below it, LOL.