powerheads

aqujoe247

I'm switching my reef from my 55g to my 90g that has been empty for a couple of months, to open up the room while trying to sell my condo. Since I wont be putting the sump back into the system, i'm trying to find the best powerhead setup for the price.

I have 2 MJ 1200 in action now, so I'm considering a) 1 Seio m1500=1500gph $70, b) 2 Seio M620=620gph $40 or c) 4 MJ1200=295gph $23. Prices are each unit, thanks for the help.

aqujoe247

don't have the room for the setup because i'm trying to show my house off. not trying to buy a wavemaker right now, because when I get into my new house i'm planning on a 125-150gal. with a cls. thanks

aqujoe247

Made the switched everything to the 90g, plus another bag of LS=100lbs, 30lbs of LR=100lbs. I bought (2) MJ1200 which makes 4+1 Penguin PH. I decided to install the refugium(which I call a sump, because I dont have any macro, just Miracle Mud). Will post pics soon.

I want to sell the 55g as a FW setup, so whats the best way to clean the tanks coraline algea and salt off?

aqujoe247

Thanks Gina. There is alot of sut on the LR that i'm trying to get rid of any ideas? My coral hasn't open up yet, I checked my salinity and its low, so I will got to the LFS today and get 5g of saltwater and do a water change.
90small.JPG