BEELZEBOB

tankscoolzoos.jpg
bobstankszoos.jpg

NEW1.jpg
bobsgreenpalys.jpg

bobstankzoospipesandstars.jpg

my camera sucks

Fish Crazy

All of your zoanthids are great how do you get them to look this good. I have one that has reduced by 50% over the past 6 months and I'm trying to revive it

Zoo Jan 07.JPG

Attachments

• zoa Sept 07.JPG
    zoa Sept 07.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 182

Fish Crazy

I have not noticed any pest or seen any nudi's but the polyps seem to be gone like something is eating them as there is no trace of them on the rock...any ideas on what I should look for?

Zeppelin

I originally got this caribbean Blue Kiss morph from Bryan at The Logical Reef, back in '02-'03 sometime. Last year, I fragged the mother colony down too far, and lost ALL of them. I was sick, as these are the most intense Blue Kisses I have seen. Got with a friend with a reef, and as we were talking these came up. He was one of the guys who had originally gotten a frag from me. Well, I snagged 3 nice frags from him, so now I have them back to start the propagation project with.

bluekiss3.jpg

BEELZEBOB

can i be on yer next frag list? or a trade. id honestly break up my blue clove colony for a chance at those

Zeppelin

I hope to make a few careful frags here in the next few weeks. They will be small, as I am taking no chances this time. I'll keep you posted.

BEELZEBOB

yea, thatd be great. i d want like 1 or 2.

anbody ever heard of redwines? these are my favorite coral of all time. im really buggin this guy who is the only person in the universe that i have found with these zoos.

i might get some here in the next few weeks. imabout to pee myself with glee here.

Zeppelin

Red Wines are around. Maybe post over on zoosrus, in the corals wanted section and see if anybody has any available. Those are a nice morph for sure.