POLL: What is your favorite RS theme?

Which is your favorite new ReefSanctuary Theme?

• Emerge

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Flycat

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • MainFrame

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nexis Green

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Nexus Blue

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • Noviia

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Skynet

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Skynet Blue

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Tech2

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • VBPortal (the original)

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • I don't like any of them.

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters

ReefLady

Staff member
We just added a bunch, check the top-right corner of the Home page if you haven't seen them yet!

Every new theme will take a bit of getting used to, so browse around with a few and pick your favorite!

Travis

Craig Manoukian

I voted for the original 'cause it had a logo and sponsor banner. Would like to see Noviia with the same. Noviia was very bright and open looking.

:) :D :cool: :eek: ;) :p :smirk:

Witfull

i also voted for vbportal the original skin, crisp yet the purple softened the edges. also its kind of a coraline purple...a color i know well.

ReefLady

Staff member
Logo and sponsor banner will be coming with all of them. :)

Me? I went for Tech2, but I like noviia too!

Dennis7

Actually I like most of them, probably will change off every once in awhile.
For now I chose skynet_x.

reefrunner

Contributing Member
I kept the original, although I'd like to see someone work on the CSS and change the purples to shades of blue, it seems to be the only one that will adjust to a higher screen resolution than 800 X 600. I really like the dark skins....but the tend to make peoples transparent gifs look like doo doo since most are created with a white background in mind.

ReefLady

Staff member
I voted for the original 'cause it had a logo and sponsor banner. Would like to see Noviia with the same. Noviia was very bright and open looking.

Like Travis said, we still have a lot to do with "prettying" up the site. Remember, we let you bang down the doors early, right? ;-)

Anyone notice that we now have a quick reply box? Woohoo!

We absolutely will get to all the logo stuff, buttons, banners, etc. right now, we're trying to eliminate serious issues, and get all the forums up.

Btw, we should have all the main forums up and available by this afternoon!

EdgeKrusher

I like the Emerge skin, i like the look. Though the comments on the photo gallaries is almost impossible to read. Thanks for your hard work this site is going to be the best.

EK

Cougra

I like Tech 2 also. The original an Noviia are also really good. I dislike the ones with the dark backgrounds as they are hard to read after a while.

Maxx

I went w/ Emerge....kinda cool...havent been to many sites that have a dark background....
Nick

SaltyQueen

I liked emerge the best, but I had to switch because in the Photo gallery, the writing is light grey on a light grey or white background- can't read it at all! If this could be fixed, Emerge would definitely be my favorite skin....

advntrsekrs

I like flycat. Plain and easy for me to read. But having many options means that next week I will probably be changing.

Maxx

I liked emerge the best, but I had to switch because in the Photo gallery, the writing is light grey on a light grey or white background- can't read it at all! If this could be fixed, Emerge would definitely be my favorite skin....
Salty Queen pretty much took the words outta my mouth...
Nick