Pods population crash

Basile

Photo278.jpg

I'm not sure how i managed it but i think it happened. I killed my pods or they disapeared. I used to have lots. I don't have mandarins, but i have seahorses in my display fuge. My fuge is seperated in 2 sections; one was for my seahorses and the other was suppose to be for my lionfish.

Photo803.jpg

That dwarf lionfish who never accepted his role and keeps hiding from me, only shows during the nigh and eats pods because he doesn't touch anything else; certainly not the live food i bring nor the frozen one either.

Photo484.jpg

Plus for my flatworms i've put two wrasses in my tanks one in the fuge the other in the main reef who's fed by the refugium placed higher, thats right my fuge is feeding my reef by gravity.

Photo701.jpg

So now my pods have been depleeded to the point i don't them anymore where as before i couldn't count them on the side panel of my fuge

Photo945.jpg

So anybody have any recommendations?

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
They will wipe out visible pods quickly but there are still pods I. Your rock but Over time those assassins (the wrasses!) will wreak havoc!

Basile

I have 2 Qt a 20G and a 10 G tank i think i'm gona start a Pod farm with the 10 G lol and sell pods on the market as well as my macro algaes.

[video=youtube;NaCu2c9XpuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NaCu2c9XpuI&list=PLk_Pw-jAYdFfx1lXcLV9MQZG8SyvLD6BF&index=2[/video]

My Qt on the right would be perfect for that.

Photo148-1.jpg

I buy mine but with this ....the only thin i'm worried about is the smell............

tumblr_mxm9fuMOpy1rbkc33o1_500.gif

tumblr_lfn7guhA2T1qagyrao1_500.gif