Please help with sick maroon clown fish

PSU4ME

JoePa lives on!!!
Staff member
PREMIUM
If you have the treatment today then it might be worth trying it to see if you see any change. If Mike's diagnosis is right, nothing will help. Its a tough situation.....if it would be 2-3 days until you get the medication and she lokos bad today you may want to put her down. You can always get a new one, that helps sometimes :)

Dee425

I am afraid that I had to euthanize my Maroon clown this morning. I treated her with the Furan 2 last night and she was not any better this morning. My husband thought that I should have given the antibiotic longer to work, but I think that she was already too far gone. I hated to do it, but I felt like she was suffering. I used the clove oil method....thank you Nano.

Thanks again to all of you for your help and advice. You have all been really great. I just wish the outcome had been different.

So that I do not have to go through this again with my Perculas, what do you think was the cause of what happened to her? I am thinking poor diet and poor water conditions??

Thanks again great website with great people!!