Playa got me in the mood for LE pictures!

dgasmd

I was bore taking doing some stuff, so here is a couple of pictures.:D

Last edited:

dgasmd

:D This one is for playa
I call this one the I went to work with my doggie and got a headache from the coffee purple acro. Better than your acropora Kournikova:D

dgasmd

This is my Limited Edition looks like a pimple in a eukranian diabetic high school boy brain/maze coral. Your turn playa!!!! By the way, not fair to post acropora kornikovas here..........

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Awesome looking corals Alberto :p What kind of fish do ya have on "hairy like in an estrogen surge with a a lack of gillete razor millipora"
:D

dgasmd

This is my LE "I am bipolar and don't know which color I really am. Am I purple or green or what"

dgasmd

This orange one in this picture is my most LE coral. Imagine Fuku Yu and Fuku Me from Austin Powers saying this: It gorws so very very slow he he he he..........

Playa

LMAO Alberto.

Man I am glad you decided to post this pictures. They are incredible! Robbie always said you had a great reef. I cant wait for you to move to Palm Beach. Hurry up, will you?

The LE "I am bipolar and don't know which color I really am" So far is my favorite:) What a really beautiful acro that is. WOW Alberto!!!!

Like I said I am just a rookie willing to learn from the big boys!

dgasmd

Well, after seeing some of the comments in that RC thread, I jsut got inspired to show off my LE edition corals. I want ot make sure everyone understands I have a waiting list on these and the next available spot is for June 2023.

This one here is one my most priced LE xenia:D

dgasmd

This is team approach to cleaning the glass. Notice the LE tiny snail cleaning side by side with the bigger one. I only get to frag the snails once per month:D :D