Pirates of the Caribbean.

Cartman89

WOW! What a great movie I loved it! I loved the Davy Jones crew how they were dead people fused with undersea creatures. There was a guy who fused into a shark, pufferfish, coral with fetherduster eyes, ect! If you look closely at one scene you can see a close glimps of a person that has a eel popping out of his body. The kraken was really cool too. The movie I thought was just a little too long, they could of easily took out a 20 mins. The ending was what shocked me. If you haven't seen the first go see it first.

Gina

RS STAFF
I have the first one sitting in my DVD collection!
Waiting for the second one to come out on DVD and from what i've heard about the ending, I'm gonna have the get the third one also.

Cartman89

Yup. I wonder what the thrid will be about? I think I have an idea though. Will not go see it in theaters again since I get annoyed by all those stupid people who keep on coughing and those people who keep on talking! They just can't shut up can they?

Gina

RS STAFF
I find it mostly to be teens.
Not saying the teens here at RS would do that! LOL

lcstorc

Coughing is not so bad cause people can't help it. The talking etc is what drives me nuts. Trained my kids when the oldest was about 7. They know better than to make a sound other than oohh or laughter once the main feature begins.
Sorry, just one of my pet peeves. That is why I rarely go to the theater.

Cartman89

Gina said:
I find it mostly to be teens.
Not saying the teens here at RS would do that! LOL
Well not when ever I go to the movies. It's the little kids and adults who talk and the old people who cough.

lcstorc, when you say people can't help it I have to disagree. They do it on purpose to annoy everyone else. If your sick STAY HOME! Don't ruin the movie for other people. Plus they do it all through the movie!!!!! And yeah that is one of my pet peeves too. :verymad: