pink tip anemone problems. please respond ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigJay

u know what dont treat me like a stupid ass my anemone was a temoraily tank mate and my tank is thriving
i have a mated pair of picasso clownfish
a yellow watchman goby
a blue tail damsel
a blood shrimp
a scarlet cleaner shrimp
a torch coral
a couple of frog spawns
and topped off with a 250 metal halide

4 fish in a 10 gallon?? Considering the 1" of fish per 7.5 or even better 1 per 10. Thats alot of livestock!! I can't see a nem thriving in that tank even if it was a year old. I had trouble keeping nems in a 125g. They can be ridiculously sensitive.
Why would you need to move a nem to clean a tank? Was the rock against the glass? I'd like to hear your params as well.
And a 250 watt halide on a 10g?

lcstorc

ROFL
I didn't make it. I just use it.
Good point though. Well since it is dead, I don't think it matters.
PS I am pretty sure it is a horse. :)

yungreefer2410

i would also like to see some fts. my tank is about 8 months to a year old and it is not thriving as a whole. i think some of my zoas are but thats just zoas. if its so beast then put up some pics.

sambrinar

Maybe this thread should be combined with his other or vice versa. there is the same information is in both threads and some info is lacking that is why it is confusing.

rickyestrada7

u know what yungreefer2410 dont talk to me like im stupid i know what im doing. ur probly just mad because ur the loser sitting by himself in the back at your high school and u have nothing better to do with ur spare time exept read these threads and talk s**t to people to build ur self esteem and make u feel better about your self.
and u do all this because u cant say this to my face like a man.
so be a man and say it to my damm face ok u little punk.
btw im getting a fully cycled 29 gallon bio-cube tomorrow from this guy that my dad knows. it has no fish in there but LR and LS along with a custom hood and its loaded with corals and a few rare pieces.
so what do u think now?
all this s**t was temporary.
my damsel will stay in the ten and my clowns will go to the 29.
the only thing that will be in the ten is the damsel, LR, LS, and the cleaner shrimp.
the rest will go to the new one and theres more to come.
SO TAKE THAT!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!
btw im getting a fully cycled 29 gallon bio-cube tomorrow from this guy that my dad knows. it has no fish in there but LR and LS along with a custom hood and its loaded with corals and a few rare pieces.
so what do u think now?
all this **** was temporary.
my damsel will stay in the ten and my clowns will go to the 29.
the only thing that will be in the ten is the damsel, LR, LS, and the cleaner shrimp.
the rest will go to the new one and theres more to come, maybe even a 75 gallon.
SO TAKE THAT!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

sambrinar

Wow again, this is posted twice, here and in his 10 gal thread. So much more gets done when it is productive, not counter-productive

Wolfgang8810

yes. honestly you have the mentality of a 10 year old who shouldnt be trusted with animals and from the looks of it money either. Enjoy your tank cash

funkpolice

wow ricky, you're pretty worked up about this. I'm so happy you're finally showing everybody up. Vengeance is finally yours!! Keep up the good work, you da man!
bill

rickyestrada7

i got the 29 bio-cube its already fully cycled. the guy i bought it from had it runing for like a year or so and it has tons of corals.

Fish Crazy

OK it's very hot in here, perhaps everyone should back away from the key board and take a deep breath

hang in there Ricky and somewhere here you will find good advice at least your still trying to reach out

Witfull

thread closed. and warning to all that it pertains. Flaming is not tolerated from the seasoned RS'er or newbie. new posts of civility are permitted...but all are warned of the user agreement.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.