Pictures ( June 9th 2005)

Michael_Lambert

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to share a couple of new images :)

Zoos1.jpg

Vtang.jpg

Leather.jpg

Hammercoral.jpg

Frogmacro.jpg

Fconch.jpg

Clownfish.jpg

CandyCane.jpg

Let me know what you think :)

Michael

Sharkbait

Photography-latindefinition "writing with light"Very nice, I just got my camera and I can't do anything like that yet.If you have any good tips about aquarium photography,ie:Shutter speeds or whatever, it would be awesome.

Sharkbait

Whats a Flash High? I got the ISO set at 400 now.How do you make a lens quicker,shutter speed right?Thanks I admire your photos all the time.

Michael_Lambert

Sorry,

I ment ( Flash, High ISO ) When i said faster lens, I was meaning it in a SLR way.. as in getting a better lens, Sorry,

If you are using apoint and shoot camera.. you want to adjust your Fstop.. Bring it up to f/2.8 if you can.. or as high as it will go..

ReefLady

Staff member
Great pics Michael, you just keep getting better.

Honestly, the OOF clown in #3 kills it for me, the rest kick booty.

Sharkbait, aperture can be a confusing issue- Make the f-stop (aperture) NUMBER as low as it will go. If the shutter is still too slow, raise your ISO. If it's still too slow, save up for a DSLR. :)

KimPossible

Sharkbait, what type of camera did you pick up? A number of members have dropped the name "Rebel" around so thats what decided to get. I just started to read the book soooo.... as I get the hang of this thing....we should share knowledge. Hey, my digital software instruction book is bigger than my camera manual, and I think they both weigh more than the camera does :columbo:

Michael_Lambert

Yup im running the Canon Digital Rebel as well, Works Wonders!!!

Currently using the stock lens with the Canon 50mm f/1.8II Amazing Lens and CHEAP! I paid $100 Canadian for it.. Great lens for everyday shooting and takes pretty good shots of the tank and fish! :) A couple of the shots above where taken with this lens!