Pics of my startup

KimPossible

Don't you just hate mixing your salt like this?? Try using a gallon zip lock bag and cut a hole in the corner :D...hopefully I won't be using this method for long....Karma for the PITA factor :)
305346787106_0_BG.jpg

KeyserSoze

It's nice when all the hard work pays off. It looks good. I really like the stand. You have something to be proud of. Thanks for sharing! It's how the rest of us get ideas. :)

mtfish

A few things
  1. I love seeing tank progression, yours is wonderful.
  2. That stand is one of the best DIY, or should I say DIWAB (Do it with a buddy :) ) stands I have ever seen.
  3. Your sump looks great.
  4. Thats about the only thing Bud light is good for ;)

Make sure to keep us up to date.

kromebusa

Yeah, it is just far enough away to play pool.

Bud Light is water for me, it is how I stay hydrated:thumbup: I spent too much time in germany to think it tastes good.

For filling the salt, I went and purchased a funnel and cut the end off so it isn't so restricting. seems to work well. the guy filling up is my buddy Jeremy that got me into it. He is pretty "frugal" (Cheap) and still used this method after a year for doing his. He can work a deal anywhere though. I just talked him into buying a truck, he got $10,000 off the sticker, plus a spray in bedliner, and alarm system.