Pico Pico!!

jamesgang

I want to pur together a new tank soon and will start small again. I think this would be perfect for me right now.

Shermy

My camera is a Nikon D40, I LOVE it. It doesn't do tank shots well, but maybe that is because both of our tanks are curved?

My macro setting isn't all that great for the tanks, and I can't afford a macro lens (Even more so now that I need a new laptop) so I usually end up cropping the picture to get more of a zoom. The poor mans macro.

Duncans...oohhh duncans. When I saw how expensive they were, I thought they were sooo over rated, but I got them for a good price, and now they are my favorite thing in the tank! The babies are having babies though, and I have no idea what I am going to do.

Shermy

Oh, and no, I don't think they sting :) Although they start to slowly, every so sneakily close their tentacles around the fish if it stays around long enough.

morbius18

My LFS is getting some australian corals in next week, I think that i might try to pic some up if they don't cost an arm and a leg

morbius18

The sad part Is that I work for the goverment, but pay taxes to them, so in some twisted circle, I am paying myself.

Shermy

So it is really just like you have been saving the money for these all along! The Duncans were made for you, I will need to see pictures of course :)