Photosynthesis and the Reef Aquarium Part I: Carbon Sources

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
:verymad: shame on you Boomer.I read that, it hurt me and I still dont understand it. please oh Lord of the loud noises explain while I dig up an asprin

BoomerD

Sasquatch, you should know better than to click on THAT Boomer's links...for me, they may as well be in Chinese for all I understand out of them...;)

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
small wonder he blows stuff up, its not the knowledge its those long chemical chains.sooooo glad Im behind a firewall where he cant implode my 1s and 0s

I'm in the middle of a meteorlolgy class on Water Resources and Hydrology. I read and actually understood the post. OMG I think I might be getting smarter............nah.....can't be.......................

lcstorc

sasquatch do you have any of that asprin left?
i was doing well, then somehow totally lost it. I got through the first thrid or so. lol
I'll come back and finish. Then maybe I will be better off.

Boomer

Reef Sanctuary's Mr. Wizard
That was the English version. Try turning th page upside down and aee if that helps :D

theskunk

i just finished my bio-chem class last semester and im still confused looks like i didnt learn as much as i thought.....damn overpriced colleges

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Fascinating article Boomer!

Do not feel like all of you are lost....this is heavy stuff(that requires a in depth understanding of biology and chemistry) and should not be a knock to any of you. I bet many of you understand more than you realize...I would be more than happy to "translate" anything about the article you would like me too... :)

Cheers!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Holy Carbon Dioxide Batman !!! Well like a car crash I had to look (again) and for some reason( I think Boomer edited the article lol) I actually understood it. Now that could have a relation to the carbolic acid and cheesies I just ate but hey that mouldy spot where my brain was, could still be active? Thanks Boomer I will refrain from taking your name in vain in the future. Steve:stars: