Photo Gallery text colors

ReefLady

Staff member
Some good news with the photo gallery software upgrade, I believe you should be able to read the text now.

The photo gallery now has built-in skins, and while I'm not particularly wild about any of them, at least you can read the text, and I believe it will be easier for us to modify the look now.

Please let me know if you still have issues.

Travis

reefrunner

Contributing Member
If it's the same on every skin....start playing with the css, the orange, red, gray, purple etc...is not attractive at all. It took me along time to get our right, it's just trial and error replacing the colors and see what happens.

ReefLady

Staff member
I agree, however, functional but unattractive is better than not functional and unattractive. :)

I considered the fact that people could see the text a step up, and lots of people mentioned it as an issue so I thought I would tell people at least they can read it now. :)

There are three skins that come with the gallery software, only one can be edited, and all three are ugly IMO.

:explode:

T

edit: RR, your comments are appreciated, I was just explaining why I though the ugly galleries were newsworthy. LOL :)

T

reefrunner

Contributing Member
and all three are ugly IMO

You'd think people creating programs for organizing peoples photo ART would design something with asthetics in mind. They got a hell of a program, but their taste sucks
wink1.gif