Phoenix AZ FRAG Club Auction

mwrager

This is to let everyone know that lives in and around Phoenix AZ. Just an reminder that FRAG club has another exciting auction this coming weekend, Feb. 7th. The auction starts at 3 PM at Round Table Pizza located at Ray& Rural(NW corner). Please come and find out the future fragging that will be taking place this coming year. We will farming some very rare and bright SPS's along with some soft corals and other corals. There will also be an auction after the meeting of some nice SPS,LPS, soft frags and polyps and more. You don't want to miss this one....MAKE YOUR PLANS NOW!

Last edited:

mwrager

Well everyone I just can from the auction and here is what I got for $97.00

1 - Lettuce Nudibranch - Elysia crispate
1 - Bag of Micro Algae
1 - Bag of Money Algae
1 - Frag of Acropora Nillepora (Pink)
1 – Frag of Acropora Sarmentosa (Green w/rose Tips)
1 – Frag of Acropora Yongei (Bali Slimmer)
1 – Frag of Acropora Millepura (Teal Green)
1 – Frag of Montipora Capricornis (Purple rim)
1 – Frag of Montipora Capricornis (Neon Green)

Pic to come, I have to attach all of them to rocks. No they are not big. But I think I got a good price on all of them.

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I'm kicking myself for not bidding on some of those zoos and green button polyps, but there's always next time. I did however end up with a couple of hairy shrooms and some macro (not sure what kind), and some moneyplant. Oh, yeah, I did get one of the small chunks of purple rim cap from mwrager. I did a 5 min reaquascape, and have the cap about 1.5" from the water surface, and 6" from one of my 55w compact bulbs. The guy who had it said that it would be fine under VHO's higher up, so I'm experamenting, and will give it back to Mark if it starts to go downhill.