pH fluctuation, please help !

hma

Unfortunately, not everyone looks at things from a logical and methodical standpoint like you and I do. Some personalities do that naturally, some heed advice and ask a lot of questions early on, others learn from mistakes and experience (some learn from a combination of those I suppose!)

Some never learn and are short in this hobby. :)

yepp

You are right and I also know this of course. Nevertheless, at last thousands of animals suffering under the precalled and die of their ignorance.

petarst

Anyone who acts like in the pointed thread described is in my view only one, BRAINLESS!

How can one be so stupid and dosing vodka AFTER vinegar and not be clear about the consequences arising for this behavior. That sort of behavior is what I call uninformed or better completely ignorant. Such a behavior is possibly as wrong as if I a burning oil barrel with water extinguishes. The reaction is violent accordingly.

On this subject I could still write even more, however, I better renounce.

One should not mistake a reef aquarium with cooking a "soup". We take a little from this and a little of that and at the end we have a tasty soup. It is such a negligent behavior from ignorance combined with stupidity (how in the shown Thread) what really well usable and actual methods as for example the vodka method bring in disrepute.

Only my opinion......

:LOL: , HMA what do you think about Seachem purigen ?

Heliux

My say in this is just a whole lot easier to keep a journal, calculator, pen and a pack of ciggarettes and log everything you do down and know when and why and how to do it the next time.
One should not mistake a reef aquarium with cooking a "soup". We take a little from this and a little of that and at the end we have a tasty soup. It is such a negligent behavior from ignorance combined with stupidity (how in the shown Thread) what really well usable and actual methods as for example the vodka method bring in disrepute.
But you cant help but relate that to some things you do in this hobby. i mean i dont throw in stuff without measurement and accurate journaling, but there is a difference between the good soup and the midnight snack soup that your talking about. Get what im saying?

lix