Permanent Discount

johnmaloney

ReefCleaners.org is giving ReefSanctuary.com's active users a permanent discount code to use at our website. Just type in "reefsanctuary" during checkout and our coupon software will discount your order by 15%.

johnmaloney

The website is running a little slow today, we are working with our host to get things up to speed again. Sorry about the delays.

Jason25

I tried to order stuff from you about an hour ago and when I went to checkout, I filled out all the billing info. hit submit and it bounced me back to the mainpage of your site with an empty cart. I can not find anywhere to actually register so I can login and orderstuff.

johnmaloney

You can register during checkout. Sorry, about the trouble, I am guessing it was a timeout, my host is killing me today.

Jason25

John, I got my order to go through I look forward to recieving my snails and macro algae, I think the algae is going to look great in my tank.

johnmaloney

Website is running at normal speed, apparently their was a spammer I shared the network with. All is good again! Sorry for the delay in responses, very busy day.

scootman

I've purchased livestock from John in the past and he was awesome to deal with. It's been a while John, but I thought I'd tell you that my hair algae is gone! Thanks for the custodial crew (aka snails)...They were a big help.