Peep this lobo out!

mane3215

WOW!

46132_d.jpg

skinnychinaman

u really got some crazy chits! lol.. That has to be one of the best lobo i have seen, other then the metalic orange one that i have.. hehehe

rckmtl

That's amazing!
Sometimes i can't belive all this stuff is stuck under the ocean where most people never get to see it...I so have to go scuba diving someday

mane3215

skinnychinaman said:
u really got some crazy chits! lol.. That has to be one of the best lobo i have seen, other then the metalic orange one that i have.. hehehe

Thanks dude, not mine yet. I sure hope it is though! Now I have to see your metalic orange one! There was a really nice metalic orange on RM last night, not sure if its still there or not.

rckmtl said:
Sometimes i can't belive all this stuff is stuck under the ocean where most people never get to see it...I so have to go scuba diving someday

You def owe it to yourself to do so, you see the most amazing things scuba diving! Very awesome! I like looking straight down a cliff or out to see how it gets so dark its like black! You never know when something is going to come out of there and snatch you hehe.

An amazing piece, it was reltaively cheap too. Just hope I was the one to snag it up, their cart system sucks!

SharkysReef

RS Sponsor
Mane - You get that at RM?

Here is another sweet brain I saw while looking for another pic of that one..

at reefermadness

RMD05240102.jpg

mane3215

SharkysReef said:
Were you the lucky one to grab it?

Well I thought I was, but I just got a mail saying that someone got it before me. That shopping cart system he has really sucks man. =(