PCDS -The reef story

PCDS

So sorry to hear you lost your Mr Grumpy. Have you spoken to your LFS about ordering in a goby and shrimp pair? That is what I did.....
Thanks. I have asked my local LFS guy as well as looking online, the problem is I want a candy cane/ Randal's pistol shrimp- which is smaller and better suited for a nanocube, vs a tiger pistol shrimp. There is a bit of a supply issue at the moment. I will keep looking.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1

shark32

That stinks about your goby...
Starry blenny's can change a little color depending on their mood... When you look at mine, his top lip turns white..Lol...
Randall's pistol shrimp are cool little guys.. I have had mine for a few years.. for a little guy, he moves a lot of sand around the rock he lives under... I was very relieved to find him rather easily when I was upgrading my tank..
Good luck with the search!

PCDS

That stinks about your goby...
Starry blenny's can change a little color depending on their mood... When you look at mine, his top lip turns white..Lol...
Randall's pistol shrimp are cool little guys.. I have had mine for a few years.. for a little guy, he moves a lot of sand around the rock he lives under... I was very relieved to find him rather easily when I was upgrading my tank..
Good luck with the search!
Thanks. I am getting some glass pieces cut to fit the odd shaped gap at the back, and also to minimise the gap when I use a holiday feeder. I don't have any more leave at the moment (from work) so I can't really order any livestock. So for now the shrimp / gobie pair are on hold.