parting out 90, Bolingbrook Il. come and get it

gaubow

Starting with livestock: one large yellow tang, one giant green chromis, one large flame angel, one large kole tang, one huge maroon clown. approx. 60 lbs of coraline and coral covered live rock.

light fixture, tunze, skimmer to follow... tank and stand if anyone is interested.

Not interested in mailing anything. Can email pics to interested parties.

goldenmean

Tell me about the light fixture
mh? t5? pc? dimensions?
age of bulbs?

I may be interested in the LR too

gaubow

asking $400.00 for all livestock... not mentioned before is a big star, a few large snails, and possible a shrimp, but I haven't seem him in a while:)

I will be glad to send a pic of corals, etc. I know that I have at least one HUGE -at least in my opinion- finger leather.

gaubow

oh the light fixture is a four foot from Hamiliton Lights, two year old with 2 250w metal halide and 2, is it 90w actinics, bulbs are three months old

gaubow

The tunze 6100.00 with the controller for variable speed etc. I believe but am not sure that you can add another tunze. It also comes with the magnet to hold it where you want on the glass.

Going to ask 100.00 but am not going to sell it until the fish, live rock and corals are picked up. Thanks.

For anyone just checking this out for the first time. I have everything that you need to run a successful 90 gallon. This tank has been running flawless for two years. I haven't lost one fish, etc. It is already plumbed to the basement with a skimmer that is rated for 200 gallons. I can't recall the name of it but can send a pic. It is the best skimmer I have had and very easy to lock in.

I need to take a break from the hobby for a while. I have gotten too busy and don't have time to enjoy the tank, just take care of it. i am motivated.

Thanks

gaubow

Ok. I now have pics of the tank and livestock, live rock, etc. If you think you may be interested please give me your email... getting too confusing for me to figure out how to post them in the thread.

This is a great start for someone!

goldenmean

Here are photos of Gaubow's tank that he emailed me.
It looks great!

Attachments

• Gaubow1.jpg
    Gaubow1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 84
  • Gaubow2.jpg
    Gaubow2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 83
  • Gaubow3.jpg
    Gaubow3.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 83

gaubow

Thanks everyone. Looks like most of the rock, corals and fish will be gone this weekend. Hopefully the lights and tunze next week...

This leaves me with a corner overflow 90 gallon with 2 durso standpipes already in it, the pvc that runs the overflow and return to/from the basement, a large home depot bought sump with a mag28 ( i think ) for the return pump and an ASM skimmer(knock off I think) with the correct pump-it works great.

AS for the stand, it is painted white, which may be a bummer for most but the canopy isnt:)

Basically all you need is fish and live rock and you have a great set up, plumbed to your basement, well and lights too.

Whoever buys the rest of this can have all of my loose ends stuff... probably a few power heads, testing kits, tds meter, salinometer, sump stand, etc.

Separately i am selling my 3 stage ro/di with newer cartridges for 100.00

lcashman

Would it be possible to pick the Tunze up this weekend?
I'm going on vacation next week and would not be able to pick up until June 30 or July 1.
lmk

Thanks!

gaubow

I will be out of town this weekend beginning tomorrow, but I haven't "for sure" gotten rid of all of the living things yet. I will keep you posted.