Pancho75

The Yellow Wrasse did not show up today, he was peacefully swimming the previous two days, I hope he is ok as I really liked his behavior and color.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pancho75

Now I know why the Yellow Wrasse is not showing.... the old bad Six Lines Wrasse is chasing him as soon as he goes out until he goes into the sand, but he is smart like a devil, he will not get into the trap. Got to find a solution, any suggestions?

Nobbygas

Now I know why the Yellow Wrasse is not showing.... the old bad Six Lines Wrasse is chasing him as soon as he goes out until he goes into the sand, but he is smart like a devil, he will not get into the trap. Got to find a solution, any suggestions?

You could try the ole 'mirror trick'? Place a mirror against the glass, and hopefully the Six Line will be so pre-occupied with fighting his own reflection, he'll forget about the Yellow Wrasse?

Pancho75

You could try the ole 'mirror trick'? Place a mirror against the glass, and hopefully the Six Line will be so pre-occupied with fighting his own reflection, he'll forget about the Yellow Wrasse?
Yes, I think at this point I do not have any other option than placing mirrors for the Six Line.

Pancho75

Today I almost completely lose my torch coral, it has been difficult to me to make it grow but today it lost 3 out of his four heads. Water parameters are perfect, I assume it was too much light, the only other factor was the Melanarus who liked to sleep below it and moved and dusted it occasionally. I will be checking how the surviving head does but I think it will be gone soon. I reduced the Hydras intensity anyway. If the coral is gone I will buy a replacement as I do like the way it moves.

The Yellow Wrasse is still having difficulties with the Six Line but it is holding and eating. The Flame Angel is a success he is already eating and wandering around the whole tank.

Here is a picture of my brain coral with the PolyLab lens [emoji41].
d39c9641e1fd7bb7feed6ea444ee4f56.jpg

Pancho75

It's funny how in different tanks we all have 'those' corals that we just cannot grow. For me, it appears to be Duncan's and Anenomes.
You are right, I just can’t do it with torch corals. It didn’t matter the water parameters I had and at the end I thought more light would be good but I just made it worst. In the other hand, my duncan grows like if I have it on steroids same for the montis.