Pacific East Aquaculture

Anselth

Placed an order with them on Sunday evening for a frag pack, as well as a membership. Beth called me Monday morning to ask if I saw a frag that I would like as my bonus for signing up for the membership. I hadn't realized that you could get this bonus frag right away, so I added a purple Montipora digitata to my order. (the frag cost 5 dollars more than the membership. It's worth it for the bonus frag alone).

The package came on tuesday morning. Everything was well packed, triple bagged with each specimen labeled. Since I didn't know what was in the frag pack, it was extremely helpful to have what each was written on the bag. I was extremely impressed with the diversity and quality of the frags that came in the pack. 2 Acros, 2 Acans, A poccilipora, yellow Turbinaria, Seriatopora, Stylophora, and 2 more Montis on top of the bonus frag.

All in all, great communication and service, excellent specimens. I'll have pics up in my 70 gallon chronicle tomorrow, since my camera battery needed to be recharged tonight.

goldenmean

I have been window shopping on PEA site for a couple of weeks now.
I cant wait to see the pics of your corals.

Anselth

Scott, it's about a 3 hour drive. I went to college at Salisbury University, so I know the route pretty well :D

Golden, here's a tease of the frags I got. The top is the Seriatopora, the bottom is one of the Acros.

Anselth

My previous experience with them was excellent too. They even contacted me to ensure everything arrived in good condition. Most of the corals I got from them are still going strong, the hammer on the left side of the 70 has exploded from a two head colony to six in a little under a year, I've also gotten similar results from the blastos and zoos I bought.

I love Pacific East Aquaculture. I had dealt with Beth when setting up my clean up crew and wanted a Tonga Fighting Conch, but they were showing out of stock online. I sent a mail asking when they would be in and lo and behold, she let me know they had just gotten in an order, but didn't have time to update the site yet. We worked together to get the order complete and she had called to ensure I got the order as well. EXCELLENT customer service and I would definately buy from them again.

Dr. Mac has some fantastic coral out there to boot. :)

Anselth

They've definitely earned my repeat business. Beth is really good at keeping you up to date on your order status.

BarbMazz

PEA is where my clam is from. I also have an acan frag, a favia/favites frag, a brain frag.

Beth is great! Packaging is great. I too purchased the membership. My favia/favites frag is what I picked for the freebie.

They are a great company to deal with; very personal attention!