Our newest addition!

mick77

I've been away for a while (tons of stuff going on in my life right now), but check out what I brought home this weekend! We went to the hospital Thursday for induction and our son, Michael Lloyd Thompson III was born on Friday the 13th at 10:59 AM. Unfortunately he had to stay in NICU for a couple of days (extrememly rough on mom and day), but we were finally able to bring him home late yesterday!! Picture isn't the greatest (taken with my phone), but he has to be the most beautiful baby boy I have ever seen, then again I'm probably a little biased!

mick77

Can't load the file. Too tired to jack with it right now. I will load some sizeable photos tomorrow!

Witfull

looks like a quarterback getting ready to pass,,,starting him young...LOL

congratulations, your social life is now over, but in a flash they grow, enjoy the moment.

mick77

Thanks for all the warm replies! Sorry I haven't been able to post any more pics, but the wife has been going through some post partum issues and I've been focusing all my attention on her and the baby. Things are looking a little better now as we try to get out in the evening so she doesn't feel trapped at home. Here's some more pics. Thanks everybody!!

mick77

O.K. posting baby pictures is like bandwith crack! I promise this is the last one..........for now! Thanks again everybody!

Maxx

happy lil kid! Loks great, glad you guys have him home, and I hope your sleeping at nights,
Nick

mick77

Thanks Maxx! He is only getting up a few times during the night. I can't resist, here's one more.