OT: You're back!

LisaB

RS is my homepage in Netscape. About ten days ago, I started getting a "HTTP 404" Page not Found error. It did it in Firefox and IE too. I manually typed in the URLs, I googled for links, but everytime I clicked on anything that had to do with RS---Page does not exist.

I cleared my caches, I deleted my cookies. I checked my hosts file and registry. I finally emailed Travis and asked "did RS die?" :(

No, he said, business as usual.

I have no idea what happened. Today in Netscape, though, I told it to display the page like Firefox (rather than IE.) And lo and behold, there was Reef Sanctuary in all its glory!
worshippy.gif

I have no idea why that worked. Firefox and IE both continue to tell me RS doesn't exist. But it does, praise the Lord, it does!

I know I don't post lots, but I missed y'all.
hug.gif

Witfull

welcome back,,,i see you daily on the whos online listing,then you were gone...Welcome back~~

Cougra

I've had that happen with my computer for a few times as well and when it is persistant I get a friend to check to see if they can get into the site. I have come to the conclussion it has nothing to do with the website or my personal computer but the connections between the site and the computer that is causing the problems. To get around this, I have two different ISP sites I can connect to and if I can't to regularly visited sites through one of the connections, I can reroute it to the other site and it works fine.