OT: Women of RS Thread

rlcline76

I just read this post thinking that you were naming everything you did today. Like you pooped, you worked 8 1/2 hours and you'll do the same tomorrow.

I haven't crapped since Monday, but then again...I haven't really been eating.

Where is Craig to yell TMI TMI TMI!!!!!!!! ?

kathywithbirds

OMG the kid's killing me the past few days. She must be paid attention to CONSTANTLY. If it's not where is my nipple (last remnants of the baba) it's can you play this with me or I want you or I spilled this or can I play with this (incredibly messy thing). She WILL NOT go to sleep by herself. I cannot have 2 seconds without catering, paying attention, cleanign up after or any other thing.

kathywithbirds

Do you feel any better Kath?

Body wise, good!! I have discovered that I do need my carbs to some extent. I have a bowl of organic oatmeal before bed. Puts me to sleep. :)

On the downside (isn't there always one, geez...) I have a $@*^ cavity. In the back. Pretty honkin' big one. Don't tell Scott. :ashamed:

Craig Manoukian

Try not to sleep on your carbs. Oatmeal, steel cut preferred, in the morning or the afternoon, would that work.

Hush on the Dentoid thingy for sure!

kathywithbirds

I've always been one of those people who need something in the tummy to sleep on. Milk just doesn't quite cut it. Used to go with ice cream when i was a teen but that ain't a good idea now. just can't go down with an empty stomach then I'm tired and a mess in the morning. Fruit isn't solid enough either. Already tried with those organic rice cakes --they're good with humuus!! -- no go.

rlcline76

I always have to have food in my stomach when I go to bed becuase I wake up in the middle of the night and puke if I do not.

dfurbee

:craig:
I always have to have food in my stomach when I go to bed becuase I wake up in the middle of the night and puke if I do not.

Becky, are you preggers?? Or just have a bad gut? If I go to bed with a full stomach, I wake up and can't get back to sleep. Personally, I like to sleep on a half empty gut.

nikkipigtails

OMG the kid's killing me the past few days. She must be paid attention to CONSTANTLY. If it's not where is my nipple (last remnants of the baba) it's can you play this with me or I want you or I spilled this or can I play with this (incredibly messy thing). She WILL NOT go to sleep by herself. I cannot have 2 seconds without catering, paying attention, cleanign up after or any other thing.

I feel for you Kathy...That's exactly how Olivia is...ALL THE TIME!

rlcline76

:craig:

Becky, are you preggers?? Or just have a bad gut? If I go to bed with a full stomach, I wake up and can't get back to sleep. Personally, I like to sleep on a half empty gut.

NOOOOOOOOOO!
I have always been like this.
I don't need a full stomach, but I do need something in it. One of the reasons I would cringe when the doctors would make me fast for all of those blood pressure tests.

thelastmucci

hehe..I remember when I was on Ambien I would wake up in the middle of the night and "sleep eat" I'd wake up the next moring to half eaten food all over the place. Eating has never really been a problem for me as far as going to sleep or not...I do sleep better with some food in there but it's not necessary.