OT: What does your screen name mean & why did you pick it?

vdituri

Nope, you've been old for a while.
I graduated highschool in 87. I'm somewhere in between.
Sorry Terry, couldn't resist that one.

BarbMazz

betzilla was given to me by a co-worker...apparently when i get angry it's akin to godzilla and my name is betsy. so she photoshopped my head on godzillas body and the name stuck...even my hubby calls me it now...

Do you still have that picture? Would loce to see it!

thelastmucci

Re: What does your screen name mean & why did you pick it?

I seem to remember a thread like this...If I find it, I will merge it together :D

btw... boozeman cause I sell booze (own a liquor store)

Hey Boozeman what's your thoughts on that new tenfidy beer...had it and thought it was quite good but I'm sure your pallete is more trained than mine.

Also Mucci is my last name and I'm the last in my bloodline (but no pressure from an overbearing former marine 100% Italian dad right?)

boozeman

sorry Mucci...I dont sell beer.
NY allows liquor stores to only sell hard liquor and wine...no beer or cigarettes, conversely no other store can sell liquor except a liquor store :invisible

SJS

sorry Mucci...I dont sell beer.
NY allows liquor stores to only sell hard liquor and wine...no beer or cigarettes, conversely no other store can sell liquor except a liquor store :invisible

Hmmm... only liquor in a liquor store, but not beer, does that mean in NY beer isn't liquor???!!! (No wonder the Clintons moved to NY - beer's not liquor just like a [ ] isn't sex???) Sorry! That just struck me as funny - I must need more :sleeping: or :coffee:

nikkipigtails

nikkipigtails...it's been my AIM sn since high school. nikki because that's my name and pigtails because I used to be captain of the cheerleading squad and I started the tradition to wear pigtails on game days. so...nikkipigtails