OT: What do you drive?

fidojoe

Fish Addict
I thought this might be interesting...

Title says it all... What do you drive?

:wit:

:bigblue:

JasonL

I drive a Chevy Siverado 1500, But when Im working I drive the same thing you drive Fido... except mine is unmarked

cracker

My 1st 2 wheel drive truck for towing the boat , Chevy Silverado 1500. I miss my old Bronco !

KMP

Not the daily commuter, but my toy:

402120.jpg

363064.jpg

562026.jpg

556045.jpg

437706.jpg

fidojoe

Fish Addict
But when Im working I drive the same thing you drive Fido... except mine is unmarked

I actually don't drive that, it was kinda supposed to be a police car chasing you type thing :D

My car is much more vanilla :D I drive an '04 Camry :D

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM
Here is mine...:D Ohh and this is the hybrid model..:bugout:

Cheers!

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 128

Eric

Google Warrior
PREMIUM
This isn't me or my bike but looks the same on a weekend at the airport it is the same bike suzuki hayabusa

my bike is black and silver I'll post some pics soon

mhdra20.jpg

batfishluvr

I hope I did this right. This is my husband truck. I used to drive it but I backed it up into a fire hydrant. Now I drive a GTP.

Attachments

• h2.JPG
    h2.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 114

JasonL

I refuse to buy an H2, No offence but when you drive a hummer through Iraq for a year you have no interest in driving one when you get home. Great looking truck though. Mine had a Mark 19 grenade launcher and a M-249 SAW (Squad autimatic weopoN) Attached to the top which I though was a plus. And the doors were plate armor which helped.

BHinAK

I feel under dressed here now. 1994 Explorer w/120,000 miles. But No car payments for then past 10yrs is nice.