OT Well meant Christmas gifts,

cracker

I have to relate a very funny story! I received several small tins of fancy Pate' from my brother & his wife for Christmas. Ok seeing how I'm a country boy from the south, I don't often indulge in this sort of fine foods. I figured I would save this for a special occasion but curiosity got the best of me so just a moment ago, I opened the tin of "Pate"de crabe" I put a portion on some toast. It was ,well to me rich in flavour. Not being shy of new tastes, I tried another & another. still rich is my opinion. About this time my dog kita is right there with that "mooch" look. So I offer her a piece of toast & exotic fare. As she is sniffing at it, I assume she is trying to lick the pate' thus avoiding the toast. She is quite adept at this. So I put the Hor'dourve on some paper towel on the floor. Just as I'm thinking just how spoiled & picky this pet is, She rolls in it!:bugout:

caitrina

ROTFl and my son and daughter are just looking at me with eyebrows raised.......:laughroll: :lol: :laughroll: Oh I can't quit laughing at this image and the look that had to be on your face ....................:laughroll: