OT: Ufo's????

lcstorc

Sounds like we have 2 things in common. Reef tanks and a great author. People think I am odd reading books that were written before I was born but they are just too great not to. My husband laughs every time I find one I haven't read yet because I get so excited and bury my head in the book until I am done. I don't think there are many left that I haven't read so when I do find one I get super excited.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
I think the old stuff was just so novel, so fresh, now I think a blackberry is sci/fi, wonder if a favorite author thread would go.

lcstorc

Why not. Knowing what type of reading someone enjoys tells you a lot about them. LOL Guess that is just anpther indication of how unusual I am.

lcstorc

Nah Steve likes it when we ramble on about stuff. LOL
Plus he started it by saying he wanted to be a martian.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Your all "special " to me , and I thank you for it! Every time I enter RS my joy level is lifted, Ive never met any of you but my feelings for you are not lessened by location:clink:

lcstorc

I totally agree. It is really cool though when we get together in person. I had a great time last year at the Baltimore Aquarium. It was great getting together with my RS friends in person. We really need to do something together again.

murkywaters

That would be fun. The intelligence level ,sense of humor level and level of kindness in here makes you people special.

lcstorc

We really do have a great group of people here. I was never into forums or myspace or anything like that until RS. The people here are just so much fun that it quickly became an addiction along with the tank.

lcstorc

How cool. I wasn't saying anything bad about it, just that I never was interrested in it. Now RS is getting me hooked on ReefSpace. Just what I need. LOL
BTW I think we have officially hijacked this thread. :)

lcstorc

LOL That is the one thing that is not allowed here. One of the things that makes it such a great site. Worst case here is a gentle knuckle slapping. LOL