OT: tonights Recipe

dianezoo

My hubby is hungry and Im here messing around with you guys trying to figure out what to fix. It will probabley be sloppy joes, It's too late for anything else now.
That's it Sloppy joes, left over pasta salad, and ice cream!

sambrinar

My hubby is hungry and Im here messing around with you guys trying to figure out what to fix. It will probabley be sloppy joes, It's too late for anything else now.
That's it Sloppy joes, left over pasta salad, and ice cream!

What are you doing woman.. go feed your man, he is hungry!! LOL I haven't even started dinner yet, I will eventually, or wont

Craig Manoukian

Chicken Ceasar Salad no croutons, crab cakes w/aioli sauce, spicy shrimp lettuce wraps courtesy of the California Pizza Kitchen.

ReefLady

Staff member
Wow, I'm sitting here eating cold cereal and strawberries, and you guys have me craving steak and blue cheese! ;-)

I can't even remember what dinner was last night...work & baseball have made life a blur lately. Oh yeah, grilled lemon pepper chicken, grilled asparagus & wild rice.

sambrinar

yuck,,,,boring....

seared rib-eye with noodles topped with seared veggies and blue cheese

well it's about time you graced your thread with you presence.

last night we had, salad with shreaded chicken, colby/jack cheese all the fixins including croutons

ReefLady

Staff member
Croutons...yummm....especially homemade ones. Mmmmm...just croutons and blue cheese dressing please, hold the salad.