OT: The New York Aquarium

boozeman

Here are a few pics I took at the NY aquarium in Coney island. There is a lot more to see than what is shown, but taking pics with an over-active 4yo is very difficult. I go there alot during the summer, so I will add to this thread as more pics become available :invisible
Located on the boarwalk at Coney island in Brooklyn it makes for a very nice day trip to the aquarium and afterwards on to the boardwalk for the amusement park. Astroland is home to the oldest running wooden rollercoaster in the US :bouncebox and also is home to the brooklyn cyclones baseball stadium.

Last edited:

boozeman

Re: The New York Aquarium

Although it is open year round...the best time to go is when the weather is warmer as there are many outdoor exhibits and also the many exhibit buildings aren't connected to one another.

Last edited:

boozeman

there are many separate exhibits from reef to brackish to freshwater.

Last edited:

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF

Hahaha... great pics! Especially the one of Bobby sticking his tongue out :tongue:

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Little Billy looks like his Mom, and you and Bobby could be twins lol, thanks for the pics that was a treat

teresa

Lovely pictures Boozeman. I see some pics of planted tanks as well. Lovely family too, all soooo happy and relaxed.
Thanks for pictures.

KimPossible

whoa momma... look at the size of that crab!!! Nice family pics boozy
7476d1179243400-ot-new-york-aquarium-mini-dsc_0031.jpg