OT: Super Bowl predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

cheeks69

Wannabe Guru
RS STAFF
Re: Super Bowl predictions

I don't like either team but I think the Colts will win. The only way I see the Bears winning is if they can pound the ball and dominate time of possession and to this point in the playoffs nobody has done it against the Colts. I don't think it's going to be a blowout my prediction is:

Colts 28 - Bears 24.

Witfull

i could care less either way,,,,but id like to see peyton lose if i had to choose. i like him as the super talented always trying harder but never seems to make it all the way guy,,,,makes me feel better about myself,,,if he can lose,,,its not so bad when i do...thats a true hero,,,every superman has his kryptonite

go Steelers~

JFK_Jr

PREMIUM

22_1_b.jpg

ChrisFarleyDaBears.jpg

Rougiem

Ichthy Inquisitor
PREMIUM

I am a colts fan so you know what I want to happen... :rolleyes:

Good point Witty...I would like to see him win it though and then you could use some reverse physcology on your statement! :)

Gina

RS STAFF

MD resident... 'nuff said???

You have to admit though that if the Ravens had wanted it bad enough, they could have won that game! I personally feel they shouldn't of had the bi-week! Too much time to think about it. I still love my Ravens and am a hugh fan!

So, with that said, I am from Indiana and my entire family still lives there so I say....Go Colts and I hope if we play you next year....we can finally kick your butts!!

Cartman89

i could care less either way,,,,but id like to see peyton lose if i had to choose. i like him as the super talented always trying harder but never seems to make it all the way guy,,,,makes me feel better about myself,,,if he can lose,,,its not so bad when i do...thats a true hero,,,every superman has his kryptonite

go Steelers~

Yeah!!! Man, if I see Peytons face when he looses the super bowl that would make my whole year. stupid colts...

Snelly40

Bears, 24-21
takin the money line baby, lets win some CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

BoomerD

Not a fan of either team, so I really don't care, but I've never liked the colts after they snuck out of Balto in the middle of the night back in 83, so I'll root for Da Bears just because of that...
I hope it's a close game however, and is neck-and-neck right up to the final gun.
Chicago by 10.

billyr98

Colts - 34
Bears - 20 <--- 1 offensive TD, 1 Def TD, and 2 FGs - I wish they had a better QB

DeepBlue

Being from Packer Territory, my hope is that the Colts take it 35-21.

I think the Bears squeeked throught his year with an inconsistant QB and the Pack did soundly defeat them December 31st at Soldier Field. Great to have Brett back for another year and hopefully another Super Bowl next year!

blue_eyes53813

Being from Packer Territory, my hope is that the Colts take it 35-21.

I think the Bears squeeked throught his year with an inconsistant QB and the Pack did soundly defeat them December 31st at Soldier Field. Great to have Brett back for another year and hopefully another Super Bowl next year!

Amen...

iluvzigz

PREMIUM

not a fan of either but ill take the colts because they're in the afc w/ miami.

Status
Not open for further replies.