OT: Scavenger Hunt Game.

Craig Manoukian

Women's Professional Football
Lowery Ridgley, Linebacker - Pittsburgh Passion, #10, 2004 sack leader

Defaul8.jpg

Defaul10.jpg

Show me a picture of Strombus alatus!

KimPossible

Side Bar! That Strombus Alatus is one peculiar looking critter !!!! ~ Not his best pic I suppose :laughroll
Sorry I just had to say that!!

NaCl-H2O

Witfull said:
i want to see the front of that first pic,,,LOL
Sorry dude best I could do... :dunno:

Craig I was looking for "Squirt" from Finding Nemo the little turtle.

and now the fish...

show me a Ctenochaetus hawaiiensis

Attachments

• SQUIRT.jpg
    SQUIRT.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 30
  • tlr.JPG
    tlr.JPG
    15.1 KB · Views: 30
  • Pseudanthias bartlettorum2.JPG
    Pseudanthias bartlettorum2.JPG
    30.6 KB · Views: 30

Newt

The Yo-Yo:
40duncan.gif

but it was actually 1928 :rolleyes: lol

I want to see a picture of the inventor of the Slinky!

Craig Manoukian

Mrs. Betty M. James, President of James, Industries, Inc. Slinky was invented by my husband, Richard James. He was a mechanical engineer, as well as a Marine Architect and a naval engineer.

He was on a trail test of a vessel when a torsion spring fell off a table, and bounced back and forth. He came home and said he thought that if he could get the right properties in the steel and the right tension in the wire, he could make it walk. He worked for quite a while on that and finally had it perfected and patented. "Slinky" was put on the market in 1945, and it has been selling ever since. At first, it was difficult to get anyone to sell it, because a "Slinky" just sitting still is not too exciting until you have it in your hands or are putting it down stairs. Finally, in November, on a particularly miserable night, Gimbels Department Store in Philadelphia gave us the end of a counter on which to demonstrate it. We had 400 "Slinkys" and sold them all in 90 minutes. After that, we were besieged with orders.

Mrs.%20James.gif

Slinky_bandr.jpg

Show me an adult Grey Angel Fish!