OT: Scavenger Hunt Game.

Gina

RS STAFF
I want to see the original dolphin tv show that was filmed in Miami, Florida and the name of the dolphin.

Last edited:

Craig Manoukian

flipperheadshot.gif

Gentle Ben, the other Floridian?

mnreefman

here ya go

howbout the monster plant from lil shop of horrors

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 40
  • images-1.jpg
    images-1.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 39
a pic of the girl that co-host on overhaulin'

Courtney Hansen
Co-Host
Courtney grew up in the world of auto racing. Her father, Jerry Hansen, who once owned Brainerd International Raceway in Minnesota, attained 27 national SCCA titles during his career, making him one of the most successful drivers in history. No wonder Courtney is a car enthusiast. She also works as a spokesperson for Rolls-Royce Motor Car, Limited

http://www.overhaulin.com/team2.aspx

Find me a picture of (The only father and son to hit back-to-back home runs in a major league baseball game?) :laughroll

Attachments

• team_courtney.jpg
    team_courtney.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 37

Gina

RS STAFF
Ken Griffey Sr. and Jr. were the first father and son to hit back to back home runs.

I want to see a picture of a man called "Wind in his hair".

Last edited:

Gina

RS STAFF
Actually, Floyd "Red Crow" Westerman played Ten Bears in Dances With Wolves. Rodney A. Grant (my favorite besides Kevin Costner) played "Wind in his hair".

How about an original pic of Bugs Bunny!

Last edited:

ScottT1980

The Dean Brothers

07dizzy_pic.jpg

The gashouse gang

0298.jpg

Ok, I want to see the cover of the greatest duet album of all time (almost undisputed). To give a hint, the two individuals are great African American jazz vocalists from the first half of the 20th century. Album release, 1956 I believe. "They" will never be able to "take" this album "away from me."

Tak er easy
Scott T.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reef Geek

Reefus Geekus
Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong
By far one of my favorite albums
cd33.jpg

How about a picture of Jim Carrey as a Lifeguard on SNL (Saturday Night Live) preferably while he is giving mouth-to-mouth to Will Ferrell.

Gina

RS STAFF
That was fun! Ok, find me a picture of "The painter of Light" include one of the paintings!

Last edited:

Gina

RS STAFF
First appearance was in 1960 and I think ended in 1965. Looking for this pic put a smile on my face! Gosh, I miss the old days of growing up! I never knew I had it so good!

Show me who the first person to fly solo around the world!

Last edited: