OT: Scavenger Hunt Game.

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Man! I remember a show with a cave boy. I'm pretty sure that's what you're talking about. Can you give another hint....because it is making me crazy! I can picture it in my head....*sigh* time to google....

waterwinga

:bigbounce
Hahaha Justin that is so funny. I also came up with 2 small pictures none with chicken either here they are.

They sure dont make cars like those old gremlins anymore ( Thank goodness) whats next to find?

Attachments

• G68.jpg
    G68.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 35
  • 194750.jpg
    194750.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 35

NaH2O

Contributing Member
gremlins1.jpg

I couldn't find one with the chicken leg either. :(

How about Michael Jackson pre-plastic surgery

Reef Geek

Reefus Geekus
michael_jackson.jpg

I am feeling nestalgic, lets see a where I used to work, find a picture of a satellite being launched from a boat in the Pacific Ocean.

Last edited by a moderator:

NaH2O

Contributing Member
Here ya go:

10123995.jpg

In 1979 new head coach Bill Walsh and a brash rookie quarterback from Notre Dame named Joe Montana ushered in an era of unprecedented stability and success for the 49ers. Two years after the team posted a league-worst 2-14 record, Walsh won coach of the year honors for steering San Francisco to 13 regular season wins and a victory over the Cincinnati Bengals in Super Bowl XVI. Carrying San Francisco into the Super Bowl was a last-minute touchdown pass from Montana to Dwight Clark that resulted in an NFC championship; it became known in football history as "The Catch." *

Show me Adam Ant....both the person and the cartoon :)*

NaCl-H2O

adam and atom ant...

Let me see a picture of BJ and the Bear and the truck.

Attachments

• aa1.jpg
    aa1.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 19
  • aa2.jpg
    aa2.jpg
    3.5 KB · Views: 21
  • aa3 cartoon.jpg
    aa3 cartoon.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 20
  • aa4 atom5.jpg
    aa4 atom5.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 20

Gina

RS STAFF
Show me a picture of the seven brides for seven brothers.

Last edited: