OT: Rabbit Verses Snake Video

Dragon Wrasse

Re: Rabbit Verses Snake Video

Seen the video, I guess its making its rounds....Very Funny!! that's one bad a55 rabbit.....

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF

OMG... OMG... I would have NEVER beleived that if someone told me! LMAO!

reefjitsu

That was pretty funny. I thought it was gonna be some guy feeding his snake a live rabbit. Rabbits can be very mean. I have seen some fairly nasty ones in my day. That is why I don't feed live prey to my snakes too.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM

Deadly, viscious creatures the rabbit

Last edited:

BHinAK

The snake did just what the knights should have done < sasquatch > Run away, Run away

Cartman89

Am I the only one that is disappointed in that snake? If I was the sanke that rabbit would be in my tummy!!

ScottT1980

I've seen some really nasty wounds to snakes left unattended with their "prey." It makes for an expensive vet bill. However, I have never heard of something like a rabbit being that bold...

Great vid

reefjitsu

Carty, you have to remember that predators want easy meals. It is best not to risk injury. Generally, a predator wants to subdue it's prey with as little fuss from the prey as possible. They don't want to earn a meal at the cost of a crippling injury. Also, remember that most prey items are generally a lot tougher and more agressive than they are generally given credit for being. Many will mess you up. Rabbits have teeth and claws, and they aren't afraid of using them.

Cartman89

Carty, you have to remember that predators want easy meals. It is best not to risk injury. Generally, a predator wants to subdue it's prey with as little fuss from the prey as possible. They don't want to earn a meal at the cost of a crippling injury. Also, remember that most prey items are generally a lot tougher and more agressive than they are generally given credit for being. Many will mess you up. Rabbits have teeth and claws, and they aren't afraid of using them.

Yeah I know. I was just playing around.:jumprope: