OT: Moving to Indiana

Gina

RS STAFF
Hi everyone,
As some of you may know, I am orginally from Indiana. My father passed away this past March and I have come to realize just how much I miss my family. I have lived in Maryland now for 19 years and it's time to go home.
I have gone to part time at work so that I could spend all my free time finishing up Mark's house so that we could put it on the market.
I am going to Indy this month for my dad's estate sale and while we are there, we have several houses in line to look at. We are hoping to be moved there by the end of August.
We are going to be breaking down our tank probably the first week of July and I thought I would ask here first if anyone would like to have,
One Clown Fish
Two Blue-Green Chromis
One Fireshrimp
One Dusky Jawfish
Several Turbos and Nassarius snails
Several rocks with mushrooms on them.
We are taking the tank and everything that goes with it all but the livestock.
If anyone lives close by and would like to have the above mentioned, let me know.
If know one wants them, we'll just take them to the fish store and let them have them.

BoomerD

Re: Moving to Indiana

Wow...HUGE move Gina. After almost 20 years, you're leaving home to go home? I understand the sentiment however. We've been in Kahleeforneeya 20 years, and are considering leaving for points unknown. Best wishes to you and yours in this endeavor.

aquaman3680

I wish i lived there and i would take the dusky! Hope your move goes well!

Matt

Woodstock

The Wand Geek was here. ;)
RS STAFF

I completely understand Gina. Have a safe move and I hope you get top price for you home in Maryland!

lcstorc

Family is oh so important. I am glad you are going to be able to spend more time with them.
Keep us posted on the move and when you get the tank set up again.
Safe travels.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM
Congrats Gina! always good to have change, wishing you all the best and remember to bend your knees not your back lol. Steve

Gina

RS STAFF
Thanks!
I'm very excited we have found an 8 acre horse farm with great grounds. Barn already with stalls and completely fenced in with beautiful white fencing. There is a creek on the property and a large basketball court which Mark wants to use as a base for his Hawks house.
I can't wait to see it!

Cougra

Oh that sounds wonderful Gina! I hope that this move goes smoothly and that you will be happier closer to home!

Dentoid

Smile Maker
PREMIUM
Gina, sorry to see you leave the East Coast. Family is where the heart is though and you will reap the rewards of keeping it close.

I don't know where you are in MD, but I'm in Northern Virginia, just outside DC. I'd be willing to take the inverts from you if we are within driving distance. PM me if you are interested.

vdituri

May your move go smoothly
May your travel buckets be always at 79 degrees.
And may there be a LFS 1 block from your home with well stocked tanks
and knowledgeable staff.

The reef keepers prayer.

St. Francis was the patron saint of animals so maybe he has web access?

Gina

RS STAFF
Happy House Hunting Gina ! What part of Indiana are you moving to?

The house with the 8 acres is in Franklin, Indiana and just a couple of miles from the airport my father worked at for over 60 years and only 4 miles from his home.
There are a few more houses on the list to see.
One is in Greenwood where I lived and grew up and there are a couple in Martinsville and one in Mooresville.

I'm very excited and can't wait to get back!