OT: Liddell Or Jackson???

BEELZEBOB

WHOS GONNA WIN THE BIG FIGHT THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!

im rootin for chuck, but rampage is a scary mofo!!!

anybody seen the first fight in pride? jackson put the smack down on chuck!!! his slams are insane!!!

its a title match too!!! chuck could loose the belt!!! oh man Bob is estatic ill tell ya whut!:whstlr:

Kirblit

Re: Liddell Or Jackson???

I'm going with Chuck, he's had much tougher fights before, and they both have the same style. I was more worried when he faught Bobbalou, I figured Bobbalou would take him down and that would be it. I havn't really ever seen chuck on the ground so I don't know what kind of ground game he has, but no dought that his stand up is some of the best around!

GO CHUCK!!!!!:guns:

Chuck all the way!! Chuck has a pretty tough chin and can withstand some punches. My guess Is this fight will not go to floor and will be a good standup fight. Im going on vacation tomorrow to Orlando, wait till I get to the hotel and tell my girlfriend Im going to find a bar that's televising It. AND THAT AINT NO JOKE!.

BEELZEBOB

yea im goin to secure a table @ cb and potts @ like 6pm.

gotta get a good seat next to the 7' bigscreen

BEELZEBOB

[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=KoMzRLGukxA[/YOUTUBE]

Rampage has good stand up too.

reefjitsu

I am so excited I can't stand it. I have been waiting of this fight for forever it seems. I am a huge fan of the Iceman, he is a bad man. However, Rampage is my boy. I hope Rampage whoops him harder than the first time. One thing to consider is this: winning this fight will make Rampage alot of money. Quinton don't play when it comes to money. Look what happened in Pride whenever he got a yellow card (this causes the fighter to lose 10% of his purse). As soon as he got the yellow card, the fight was over within 20 seconds. Just ask Kevin Randalman. I hope to see Chuck get slammed out of his mohawk.

RAMPAGE

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGk-W6rmEmc[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_Rz1oBR8k0[/YOUTUBE]

Jendub

This is going to be a really good fight. As much of a fan for Chuck that I am, I think Rampage has a really good chance of winning.

Rampage is young, has nothing to lose, and is still going to be making a lot of $$$. Chuck says he doesn't need to change his routine but I think for this fight he should.

Rampage is going to come at him fast and not give Chuck a chance to square up and throw those famous punches.

Whoever wins, it is going to be a great fight.=)

blue_eyes53813

I want to see this fight too, but of course I dont have pay per view.. It should be an awesome fight... Ive seen Chuck fight before but not the other fighter... I have a hard time watching the fights, I have to cover my eyes, lol to intense.

BEELZEBOB

i always go to resturant/bar joints.

you just gotta get there early so you can get decent seating.

It also lets you get your buzz on before the first bell rings.

Hi BLueeyez!!!! you're lookin good!!

KodiakBear

I really have no idea who either of those fighters are. Not my kind of sport I suppose.
However, I'm voting for Jackson. If for no other reason than that it is the name of my horse.

BEELZEBOB

I really have no idea who either of those fighters are. Not my kind of sport I suppose.
However, I'm voting for Jackson. If for no other reason than that it is the name of my horse.

i think thats like the best reason ever!!!

SubRosa

Liddell all the way.In all the talk about how hard he hits,etc,one fact is left out.He is a VERY smart fighter.Ask any of the other fighters who beat him.He will adjust regardless of the trash talk.Look at his 2 fights with Coteur.Bet on it.

BEELZEBOB

well folks RAMPAGE jackson ko's chuck in the first round. beat him faster and better than the first.

new light heavy weight champ.:bugout: