OT: Keep Witfull in your thoughts

BoomerD

Re: Keep Witfull in your thoughts

Damn, sorry to hear this Dave. Hopefully, it's only a temporary set-back.
Best wishes to her...and your family.

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM

Hope things are on the mend Witfull, hospital staff seem to be on top of it, any how our prayers are for your Mom, Steve

Witfull

its day by day, i even bought new meditaion beads in chinatown, and stopped at the temple today. to add to my table of tribulation, my labrador retriever, age 12 was diagnosed with terminal bone cancer today. he is in the hospital too.

i hate to bother you all with this, but RS is a major part of me, and i feel you are all friends. im trying to keep up to date, although i may not post, im here, and RS is a normalicy for me. just bear with me in this time.

KimPossible

You continue to have my thoughts and prayers Dave.
I am truely sorry for the trials and pain you must bare right now.
~Kim

Witfull

thak you, next thing is the Crown Royal Factory stops production,,,,life is then over.

yeah,,,im drinking tonight!

Gina

RS STAFF

Are you considering Chemo for your dog?
We do an average of 1-2 a week here and although it doesn't cure them, it can give them another 6 mos. Talk to your vet and see what they say.

boozeman

Witfull said:
thak you, next thing is the Crown Royal Factory stops production,,,,life is then over.
I would be the first to know :lol:
please take care of yourself during these difficult times dave...and please remember you have lots of people around you that genuinely care :)

pmac90

we're here.

I've have a Lab now also ... big stupid ball of fun.
Keepin' your's in the prayers too. just remember, keep him out of pain.....................

and lets hope they don't stop producing freeze dried krill... you, me and booze would go hungry at meetings!!

sasquatch

Brunt of all Jokes~
PREMIUM

Hey Witfull , you and your Mom were heavy in my head today,hope things are improving, Ive got 6 dogs so I hear your pain there, hang tough man and please keep posting Steve

lcstorc

Give mom my best and let her know she is in my thoughts and prayers!
Hang in there and don't forget to take care of yourself. You have a lot of friends here for support when you need us.
You have my numbers if you want a friendly ear.

Witfull

no new updates, all is ok. she is still in ICU, but they say shes making progress. she sleeps alot in the afternoon, but they all say shes wide awake at 5am (like she usually is) talked to a rehab center yesterday that specializes in neuro care. good thing is they are 5 minutes from my home, and i never knew they were there. they are also right next to a hospital (just in case).

im trying to take care of myself, but nights are tough. even 2 Ambiens wont knock me out~

im going to try and post more to get me back to somewhat normal (if thats possible or as normal as i can be~)

blue_eyes53813

One day at a time Dave, Im glad she is making progress. May be along road but she will make it..

LisaB

I'll pray for her recovery, Wit. It may be slow, but they're doing wonders with stroke victims today. :thumbup:

I'm sorry to hear about your dog too. That's tough. My dad once said the biggest disadvantage of a long life span was having to bury a lot of pets. :tears:

Witfull

My dad once said the biggest disadvantage of a long life span was having to bury a lot of pets.
but allows us to love many times, each in a special way~

billyr98

~~ very true!!

what vet do you goto wit?

we goto Cherry hill Animal Hospital.. just curious..

LisaB

Aww, that's so true. And I like to think when I die they'll all be there waiting for me.

ghostwolf

Dave, glad to see your mom is doing better since the last time I was on line. I have been keeping you and her in my thoughts and prayers and will now add your lab. Take care of yourself so that Mom has one less thing to worry about. We are all here for you, Dave.

Lin

MINIATUS

Dave
I know I havent been around lately.. and just saw this. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of troubles. Best wishes on a happy outcome for your MOM.

MINIATUS