OT: John's Cobra is back home!

BarbMazz

He is SO thrilled to have it back! I took a few shots of it. It's been painted a different color. Previously it was silver with white stripes, now it's a very dark blue with silver stripes. I think it looks great!!

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

cobra3.jpg

cobra4.jpg

cobra5.jpg

cobra6.jpg

BarbMazz

He was in an accident in it last fall; a kid pulled right in front of him across four lanes of traffic. No one was hurt, but John was pretty sore. The car was pretty smashed up... $14,000 worth of damage! It was a very lengthy re-hab process but the guy did a fantastic job.

BoomerD

Nice car...when I saw the thread, I was expecting this to be one of EEK's (Eric's) snake threads...this is MUCH better.

SJS

Ooooohhhhh, I am so jealous!!! That is beautiful, please, please, please, please dont hurt it again!!! (i gotta get rid of the volvo and drive something more my personality!!)

I think you should let Becky pick it up and test drive it out here and we'll see what we can pick up along our coast - Road Trip!!!

rlcline76

Ooooohhhhh, I am so jealous!!! That is beautiful, please, please, please, please dont hurt it again!!! (i gotta get rid of the volvo and drive something more my personality!!)

I think you should let Becky pick it up and test drive it out here and we'll see what we can pick up along our coast - Road Trip!!!

Oooooh yeah, Steph has sailors out there, too.

BarbMazz

Becky, I'm sure COULD find some trouble with this car! However, the exhaust really STINKS so you would stink, too!! lol

BoomerD, lol! No snake-like cobras here for me!

SJS that kinda sounds like a Thelma and Louise scenario!

Jason I WISH it was the real deal! It's a kit car. He built the entire thing himself.

Scott thanks! He just loces it... I've tried to loce it, but it has a very rough ride and my back suffers because of it. I don't go out with him in it very often.

rlcline76

Hmmm...car stink vs stoagie stink. I am betting I could still pick up some guys. Beats cruisin for boys in the SUV anyday! lol

Triggerjay

Will do, Jason! That's a pretty sweet car....bet it keeps you very busy!

Thanks... It used to keep me busy,. Now it just sits in the garage! lol.. spent too much time on it to go tear it up.... Its a sunday driver basically..

Jason