OT: Impossible question

chriswho

Ding Ding Ding! Witt is the winner.
The development of what we now call the Internet started in 1957 when the Soviet Union launched Sputnik 1, the first satellite, beating the United States into space. The powers behind the American military at the time became highly alarmed as this meant that the USSR could theoretically launch bombs into space, and then drop them anywhere on earth. In 1958 the concerns of people in the US military triggered the creation of the Defence Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA).

funkpolice

come on Wit, I always like your questions. Probably trying to drown your sorrows after seeing Rothlesburger get thrown around like that.
bill

sambrinar

OMG, I watch that all the time... Never pay attention to the titles

I'm thinking it is the nanny to those evil kids,,, not sure though. is that the right episode Wit?

Witfull

ok,,,,she was Queen Arachnia~

quick bonus TV question

what to "Star Trek Voyager" and "Benson" have in common?

sambrinar

Wow I haven't heard that show mentioned in forever...

gotta be an actor/ess

Wasn't there a little girl? dont remember what her name was, that was on Benson is on Voyager?

I know it isn't "benson" himself

Witfull

ok,,im really disapointed,,,,all the star trek/star wars banter and nothing....pfft. i guess its all superficial~

bonus Q,,,,gues both get Witty Karma....Benson/Voyager coonection + DS9/Benson connection....come on folks its so easy, one you get beyond the make-up~

sambrinar

ok,,im really disapointed,,,,all the star trek/star wars banter and nothing....pfft. i guess its all superficial~

bonus Q,,,,gues both get Witty Karma....Benson/Voyager coonection + DS9/Benson connection....come on folks its so easy, one you get beyond the make-up~

Absolutely no clue... so sorry to disappoint... :ashamed: LOL

vdituri

The shapeshifter Security officer Odo on DS9 was the annoying guy on Benson.

Don't know how Voyager and Benson are connected. hmmm.
Is 7 of 9 Missy Goldman?